You Can Pull Off These 21 Crazy, But Practical, Hacks By Just Using Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola is one of the most recognized brand names in the world. Even though we typically think of Coke as a delicious treat on a hot summer day, the soda also has many other uses. From cleaning caked-on food off of dirty dishes, to polishing the chrome on your motorcycle, discover cool ways you can harness the power of Coca-Cola at home.
1. Loosen up paint for stripping by placing a rag covered in Coca-Cola over the surface.
You may not want to use this trick on porous surfaces like wood, though.
2. Make chrome super shiny with tin foil and Coke.
3. To clean your garage floor, soak oil stains in Coke and rinse them off with a hose.
4. Clean caked-on bugs and dirt off your car’s windshield with Coca-Cola.
Use a rag and be careful of your car’s paint job.
5. For an interesting kids science experiment, soak a baby tooth in Coke. After two weeks, pull it out and see just how much has dissolved from the sugar.
Hopefully, this will help your little ones make healthier choices when it comes to soft drinks.
6. Remove marker stains from your carpet using some Coca-Cola and soap.
The carbonic and phosphoric acid in Coke helps speed up the stain removal process.
7. You can also pour a can of Coke into your laundry load to remove tough stains using the same principle.
8. Pour some Coke on a blood-stained shirt to lift the red marks quickly.
9. Did you get gum stuck in your hair? Soak it in Coke and it’ll slide right out.
Just don’t forget to wash your hair afterwards to remove the sticky drink residue.
10. Remove rust stains from your pool by pouring two liters in the water and letting it do it’s work.
11. Use Coke to kill and ward off snails or slugs.
Use this trick in your garden or on your sidewalks.
12. Not so into that hair color anymore? Dull or remove it altogether by soaking your hair in Coca-Cola.
13. Pour a little bit of Coke on car battery terminals for a better connection.
14. Keep bees away from your outdoor party with a dish of Coke.
Place it far away from your food, but still in the general vicinity. The bees will stay by the Coke, not by your food.
15. Need barbecue sauce but don’t have any around? Mix ketchup with Coca-Cola for the same great taste.
16. Clean rust off of anything with a little bit of Coca-Cola.
Pour Coke over a rusty bolt and it will come right off.
17. Use Coke to clean off pans covered with baked-on food.
You can also use Coke to descale a kettle.
18. Pour a can of Coke in your toilet and let it sit for an hour. Flush it down and stubborn rings will disappear.
19. Clean your grout by pouring Coke on the floor for a few minutes. Wipe it up and your grout will be as good as new.
20. Make coins super shiny by soaking them in Coke.
21. Polish stained china with a soft cloth and a little bit of Coke.
I never knew Coke had such amazing cleaning potential. I’ll definitely try using it to clean my grout this weekend. Which one of these hacks will you try first?
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/coke-applications/